We are looking for a talented Art Director to work as a Head of Design & Motion in Dingle.
As a Head of Design & Motion, you’re responsible and leading the success of Dingle’s Design and motion team. You make sure that we have the right talent, knowledge and tools to provide preeminent visual approaches, web design, video and motion graphics to our customers.
On side of working as a “hands-on” Art Director in our customer and sales projects you will act as a supervisor for 8 people consisting of graphic designers, video producers, photographers and web designers. You will be managing and growing the team, inspiring us to even more creative and excellent outcomes, and helping us to find the right practices, tools and methods to shine.
You have at least 7 years experience working in marketing or advertising field as an Art Director or similar and you’ve worked in various projects with clients in different business’. You’ve also managed peers such as freelancers and production companies etc.
- 7+ years experience in marketing / advertising
- Skills to lead talent and knowledge of creative people to reach out the best
- Coaching attitude with superior empathy
- Understanding the demands of different outcome types (graphics, video, front-end code)
- Mastering necessary tools (Adobe CC)
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish & English
We offer You:
- A warm welcome to outstanding culture
- Interesting cases and clients to work with
- Clear role and mission in stable growth company
- Competitive salary and company benefits with possibility to monthly bonus
- Best tools to excel your work
- Porridge in the mornings and exclusive membership in Dingle Party Team
Dingle’s working environment promotes self-motivation and flexible team players who let their personality and curiosity stand out. We embrace open and collaborative atmosphere, courage to try new things, do-good attitude and freedom to find best fitting working methods to you. We believe that is what enables us to become more innovative and deliver the best work ever.
Please send your portfolio and open application with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com) by 10.6.2016. In portfolio please describe your exact role and part of each work presented. Questions about the role can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dingle is a marketing communications agency and a part of Aller Media. Its consulting services in sales, marketing, and customer service help companies utilize digitalization in their operations. The company’s core competences lie in content marketing, performance-based digital marketing communications, and customer insight. Dingle was founded in 2009. Over the course of its operation, Dingle has participated in the planning and implementation of marketing for more than a hundred Finnish brands. In 2015, the company’s turnover grew 38 % and reached over 4.2 million euros. Dingle employs some 60 marketing professionals in Helsinki and Stockholm.