Dingle is looking for content producers/moderators.
We're a service agency specializing in social media. We help our customers to step into the world of social media by assisting them in creating a strategy and providing the resources for continuous engagement with their customers.
We are constantly looking for producers who:
- Moderate and respond to user generated content in our customers’ social media channels
- Create and update new content in our customers’ social media channels
- Report regularly on the activity and results within the social media channels
What we are expecting from you:
- Excellent verbal & written English (or other job specific language skills)
- Good knowledge of social media channels (especially Facebook, Twitter and Youtube)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and internet use
- Professionalism, flexibility, and team working ability
The job is paid by an hourly rate, and you may work from your home. You also need to have an access to the Internet. The role is suitable e.g. for students.
We are currently looking for especially native Swedish, Danish and Norwegian speakers for a project with one of our international customers.
For further inquiries please contact us at email@example.com
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org