Interested to join us in creating conversations? As our company is growing, we have a need again for new community managers to take care of our customers' social media presence.
As a community manager you:
- Create and update new content and moderate user generated content in our customers’ social media channels
- Report regularly on the activity and results within the social media channels
What we are expecting from you:
- Excellent verbal & written Finnish and fluency in English
- Studies in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Good knowledge of social media channels (especially Facebook, Twitter and Youtube)
- Professionalism, flexibility, and team working ability
- Experience in community management or creating content online, for instance on blogs an advantage
- Skills in video and photography a plus
We offer you a chance to learn more about digital engagement by working with some of the biggest and most interesting consumer brands in Finland in a friendly and open-minded environment with flexible hours.
Community manager’s role is part time; the amount of work varies and can be agreed on between 3h and 10h per week. Majority of the work can be done at home. You need to have an access to the Internet. The role is suitable e.g. for students.
We are also currently looking for a native English speaker for projects with our international customers.
For further inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email your application and CV by 20th November at email@example.com.