I don't believe in New Year's resolutions.
That's why I do one every year.
You know what I am talking about. "Eat healthier", "quit smoking", "answer unknown numbers' phone calls". We all have great intention in January, and they all die by the end of the month.
This year's resolution is not the easiest one, but the challenge fascinates me. I will try to blog once a week. That means 52 blog posts that you'll be able to read on our blog.
Challenge: write 1 blog a week
- 1 blog post per week
- If one week is missed, must blog twice the next week
- If two weeks are missed: failed
- At least 100 words per blog post
- Tweets and quotes don't count as words
- Translations don't count as blog posts
- Any blog post on any website counts *
- 52 blog posts by the end of 2014
A New Year's resolution about growth: as a blogger, as a marketer, and why not, as a person.
New Year's resolutions are even more fun if done together. If you wanna join the challenge, we could help each other out with ideas on what to write next. Just DM me on Twitter and let's get the blogging started!
Happy New Blogging Year 2014!