We are looking for a part-time Web Developer to our growing team of Dinglers.
You are maybe still a student or graduating soon and want some more working experience. Or maybe you're a freelancer wanting some more challenge. Hopefully you have been working in the field already for couple of years and are eager to learn new.
Your tasks will vary from small to medium customer cases. An example of a typical project's tasks could be:
We need a developer with the following skill set:
- Good user interface knowledge
- Good PHP knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL (preferably MySQL)
- Basic skills of Photoshop
- Fluent English
- Understanding of mobile optimization and planning responsive web pages
We count as plus if you also have:
- knowledge of APIs, for example, Facebook Graph API, Twitter REST API, VKontakte, Instagram, Google+, Google Maps, Paypal REST/Classic API
- experience with Amazon Web Services
- used Git or you know how to use npm and composer dependency managers
- used Linux based servers
We are offering you an awesome working environment with the coolest workmates and flexible hours. If you are an early bird, you can also come and have some morning porridge at the office. We hope that also you are flexible with possible urgent deadlines. We appreciate especially having good front-end skills and interest in some Wed Designing.
Send your application and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, do tell something about stuff you’ve done in those fields asked above. The final deadline for applications is 12th of May, although we will fill the position immediately when the right person is found.
If you need more info, don’t hesitate to contact us on any channel.